Hugo Nebula

Default Building an Extension (Garage and Block Selection)

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 20:08:42 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named
Andrew Welham randomly hit the keyboard and
produced:

Yes I must keep the foundations on my side of the boundary. I guess the
council will be able to tell me where the wall is actually placed.

It's nothing to do with the Council (Building Control or Planning), so
make sure you know exactly where your boundary is.

While I’m on the subject of building regs, why are some of the PDF
documents scans of paper docs, makes it a complete pain, can't do a
search with acrobat.

They only started putting the Approved Documents on as proper PDF
files from (IIRC) 2000. ADs which have not been amended since are
just scans, which makes them huge and next to useless.
--
Hugo Nebula
"The fact that no-one on the internet wants a piece of this