Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On Sunday, 22 September 2019 01:42:47 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:05:51 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 21/09/2019 12:19, T i m wrote:

Correct, but not because we believe in any hype or spin, put out by
the Brexiteers but because we haven't seen anything yet that justifies
the whole clusterfcuk to 'most people'.

How about 'that's what people voted for?'

And again, by 'the people' you mean *only* 1/3rd of those eligible to
vote *then*.

yes, why do you want to include the dead and those not eligible to vote.
Why do you want people like wodney to be given the vote on what happens in the UK, would you like the russians to also get a vote.
And what of those that decide they do not want to vote ?
Will you make a vote up for them or just have them executed if they didnlt vote to live the way you think they should.

Remember, 2/3rds of people didn't vote to Remain - according to your
method of counting.

Whoosh.

A true fact you are still failing to understabnd pretty much like yuor 2+2 equals 4 when everyone knows that the term 2+2 means the 2+2=5 .

It wasn't (actually) a vote for who want's to carry on doing the same,
it was a vote for who want's to change.

No it wasn't.
Just because you didn't understand the ballot paper, in a similar way to the person that drew the penis on the paper you made a simialr choice.
------------------------
The proposed question was accepted by the government in September 2015, shortly before the bill's third reading.[50] The question that appeared on ballot papers in the referendum under the Act was:

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

with the responses to the question to be (to be marked with a single (X)):

Remain a member of the European Union
Leave the European Union

-----------------
It DID NOT SAY WHO WANTS CHNAGE or anything else that you've dreamed up

As with GE yuo are asked to put a mark next to your chosen option,
they have NEVER said do you want the curretn party to remain in power Yes or No.

I find it strange that only about 0.05% of the population didn't understand the Q on the ballot paper, but it doesn't suprise me that you were one of them.
0.05% isn't a majority or a Supermajority either.

Only 1/3rd of the electorate voted *for* that, for the change.

and less than a 1/3rd voted to remain.
That IS NOT a Supermajority.

Maybe you sould consider a basic course in maths.

Cheers, T i m