Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Swedish Man Fined $2,000 For Someone Else's "Hate Speech"

On 9/22/2019 8:56 AM, Home Guy wrote:

Swedish Man Fined $2,000 For Someone Else's "Hate Speech"

Let the absurdity begin!

Swedish man fined $2,000 for someone else's "hate speech"

The issue here is that the person who administers the group was slapped
with a roughly $2,000 fine for not immediately censoring someone else's
hate speech.

Great Britain wants to give tenants the right to rob their landlord

They think tenants should have the right to own the home they rent,
regardless of whether or not the landlord wants to sell it.

New York City Mayor suggests licensing bicycle riders

The Mayor of New York City, Bill "your-money's-in-the-wrong-hands" de
Blasio, has never seen a government intervention he didn't like.

Now he's is considering forcing bicycle riders to get a license, and
register their bikes, just like cars.

Red meat is under attack in Germany

Germany is currently considering raising the Value Added Tax on red meat
from 7% to 19% in an effort to combat climate change.

And a recent report suggests this is only the beginning of the trend.

I feel fortunate that I'm 74 years old and won't have to live in the new
order of the world 25 or 50 years from now.

Had a steak for dinner last night. No tax on it.