Posted to alt.home.repair

Default North America's Bird Population Is Collapsing - Nearly 3 BillionWiped Out Since 1970

On Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 8:37:37 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:
Here's a happy story for your sunday morning.

I'm sure the MSM, CO2 climate changers, BLM, SJW's, Feminists, NPC
Wojaks and Antifa will get right on this any day now, right after they
cut down the next woodlot to build a solar farm or wind turbine...

Too many people. I'm kind of heartened by the fact that so many
youngsters want to live in cities. Let 'em live in the hives and
we can stop bulldozing stuff and naming the subdivision after the
things that aren't there anymore.

Not, of course, that I want to live in a city. I'm quite happy in
my vintage 1947 house. No trees were harmed... At least not
recently. It's built on old farmland anyway, so the damage was
done in the 19th Century.

Cindy Hamilton