Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

nightjar wrote
Rod Speed wrote
nightjar wrote

I suggest you read the government's own Operation Yellowhammer,

Already read it. Its just another project fear lie written by some stupid
remoaner.

An interesting insight into the mind of a Brexiteer.

I'm not actually a brexiteer. I just realise that the majority who
bothered to vote voted to leave and that both remaining in
the EU and leaving, even with a no deal brexit, with work fine.

And that fools like you who are actually stupid enough
to believe that the so called 'experts' who were too stupid
to even notice 2008 coming or even manage to work out
whether the UK was better in the eurozone or out of it are
about to be proven just as wrong about a no deal brexit.

Rather than accept that Operation Yellowhammer confirms the warnings given
by Remain supporters, you would prefer to believe that a report drawn up
to brief a government that appears to be intent on taking us out of the EU
without a deal on the possible consequences of their actions and which was
never intended to be made public is some sort of Remain conspiracy.

What matters is whether what actually happens with
a no deal brexit is anything like some fool remoaner
claims. And what matters much more is what those
who bothered to vote actually voted for in the majority.

Even if they did get it wrong, thats how they voted
and you remoaners get to like that or lump it or leave.