Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CHICAGO TOOL FLOOR DRILL PRESS, 16 SPEED QUALTY!

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 21:53:22 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 10:20:24 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 12:56:32 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 9/20/2019 11:14 AM, spweb wrote:
replying to Chris, spweb wrote:
eBay is not good place to buy such heavy machines...

Nonsense!

And a drill press is hardly a "heavy machine"..

Mine is 250#. More than I want to lift.

Agree. My 60 inch TV is ONLY about 100 pounds.

That's heavy. A 65" OLED LG (which is at the moment as good as it
gets in a 65" TV) weighs 55.

Light, I guess. But its kind of hard to pick up and move. About 5 feet wide and 4 feet high. With a 2 foot by 2 foot base on it. Hard to just pick it up and move it. If I wanted to do that. I know when I bought it I had a friend come over and help me carry it in from the garage and help set it up and move it to its final spot. Lot heavier and awkward than I can move.

Yeah, the problem with TVs is that they're an awkward size and shape.
When I got my last one the guy at Best Buy carried it out to the car
by himself standing on end. But I made sure to get some help
unpacking it and setting it up/