Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default CHICAGO TOOL FLOOR DRILL PRESS, 16 SPEED QUALTY!

Not sure why people are even talking about ordering heavy equipment from eBay. Personally, I have never bought anything heavy from eBay. But I have bought a few other heavy and or big items mail order. eBay is mail order. Push lawn mower and 60" TV. Both pretty big and heavy. The only thing that matters with mail order is cost and maybe how you can receive the item. For instance: The deliverer wants to charge you $1000 to deliver. Or the deliverer brings the 2 ton machine on a flatbed truck and you have no dock or forklift to get the item to the ground.