Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Majority fear mass shooting in their community: poll

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 10:46:36 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 09/21/2019 08:01 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
One thing that has cut my robo calls is the internet phone service.
There is an option where if they know of a robo call number, my phone
will only ring one time and then I can look at the caller ID to see if I
want to call that number back. If I get nore than one call that goes
through , I can block that number.

The car warranty calls I get on my cell spoof a different number every
time.

I have asked them a few times what they can do for me on my 97 Honda.
They usually hang up once I ask them what it covers.