Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Watch Tulsi Gabbard Wipe The Floor With A Well-Known War Hawk

In Home Guy writes:

"Look Neil, I'm a soldier," Gabbard began after Cavuto went on the
offensive. "And I took an oath as a soldier as well as a member
of Congress to support and defend our Constitution of the United
States, to serve the American people."

"And it's a huge disgrace to hear our commander-in-chief basically
put us in a position -the American people, our men and women in
uniform, our military assets - in a position where we are servants
of the Saudi kingdom. Standing by and awaiting their orders on
how we should proceed."

With Israel being good friends with Saudi Arabia, it's unfortunate that
the best candidate the dems have will be rail roaded out of contention
by the "men in small hats" that own / control US media.

Kneejerk anti Israel hatred strikes again.

I hear that magnesium is good for this stuff.