Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Majority fear mass shooting in their community: poll

In article ,
says...

I never answer the phone. The call goes straight to the machine and some
random time later if I notice the flashing light I'll listen to a few
seconds and delete the message.

One thing that has cut my robo calls is the internet phone service.
There is an option where if they know of a robo call number, my phone
will only ring one time and then I can look at the caller ID to see if I
want to call that number back. If I get nore than one call that goes
through , I can block that number.
Other unknown numbers/names to me do go to my answering machine.

---