Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] news19k@moo.uklinux.net is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 21/09/2019 09:07, wrote:
bert wrote:
wrote:
If there happens to be widespread disagreement about what
"honoured" might mean in terms of specific policy, would
it not (also) be democratic to have another vote, to decide
between policy options?

#Paul
There is no disagreement. The vote was to Leave.

Of course, leave with a deal exactly like the one Teresa May
negotiated? I am so glad you agree!

Of course not.

Wait, so we don't all agree what the "Leave" vote meant? But
Bert quite clearly said that we did! Was Bert wrong, and there
is, after all, no general agreement about it? And so maybe
a new democratic vote needs to be held, to see which "leave"
variation is most supported?

#Paul