Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On 21/09/2019 10:58, Spike wrote:
On 18/09/2019 09:36, T i m wrote:

We weren't ready
because the majority (the 2/3rds that didn't vote to Leave) didn't
have a reason to.

What a silly argument. By the same token 2/3rds didn't vote for Remain.

I am really worried about remoaners.
First of all I thought they were simply venal trolls, but I am coming to
reaslise that they are in complete and utter denial: They have swallowed
project fear hook line and sinker, and are really genuinely scared and
in utter denial because they not only believe it, but believe that
politicians will reverse it. Because it is 'wrong'

Its a good thing only a small minority (33%) voted to stay.

--
"The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow witted
man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest

- Leo Tolstoy