Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Majority fear mass shooting in their community: poll

On 09/20/2019 10:07 AM, wrote:
That is particularly true when you are just robo calling people to try
to get 1000 to talk to you. There is a big skew in your data right
there. Those are people who really think someone is going to lower the
interest rate on their credit card, the IRS takes gift cards as
payment and that microsoft found a problem in their computer.

I never answer the phone. The call goes straight to the machine and some
random time later if I notice the flashing light I'll listen to a few
seconds and delete the message.