Posted to alt.home.repair
Jasper Towing Service[_3_] Jasper Towing Service[_3_] is offline

Default It's Friday Nite at Jasper Towing Service

On 2019-09-20 8:31 a.m., Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Tonight me and the "boys" are heading out for a little celebration at our local tavern.
Ashi's my date tonight, and I think I'm in love! https://tinyurl.com/y3nhb438

JASPER TOWING COMPANY
619.371.3851

But don't call me after 5pm.Â* I'm busy!

i'll call you anything i like , rubber nose dick eyes

You must either be a retarded asshole or about 8 years old.

so what you're still a rubber nose dick eye

Must be retarded asshole for sure.