Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack[_3_] Mike Halmarack[_3_] is offline

Default My garage has an Asbestolux? ceiling.

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 16:29:47 +0100, ARW
wrote:

On 20/09/2019 14:14, Andrew wrote:
On 20/09/2019 13:43, Mike Halmarack wrote:
* So do the other 27 flat owners in this block, as far as I'm aware.
I want to work in the garage, so can I have it plastered over, or does
it need to be removed completely?
A very nice old neighbour told me I should let sleeping dogs lie.
But then, I don't think he wants to tinker about in his garage.

He is right. Unless you intend to drill holes in it or
abrade it in any way, just ignore it.

+1. It's worse than cement board for letting the fibres "fly"

I do see a few danglies along the cut edges, which I hope to tame.
--

Mike

---