Posted to alt.home.repair
F Russell F Russell is offline

Default Alternative to Vinyl Downspout Extentions

On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 09:12:01 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

IDK, what vinyl product you're using. I have both the 4" corrugated round
flexible black pipe as well as some smaller green flexible ones that
have a rectangle end that fits the downspouts. Used both, IDK what they
are made from, but they've lasted many years, 10+, with no cracking.
Bought them at HD or Lowes, etc.

This is an example. I see these at every store and nothing else:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Flex-A-S...5010/100057879

When stretched apart the material joining each segment is seen to be
very thin, and this is where the cracking/breakage will occur.