Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT credit card holds by rentacar companies

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 11:32:44 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I guess I forget a lot lately. Something happened at the supermarket
yesterday... I started to put something in the cart and didn't remember
for 20 hours that I got interrupted in the middle.

That's like totally OK if you're a democrat.
However, the Concocted News Network and other MSM
hold Republicans to a much higher standard.

.
Now that's truly laughable. Trump lies and lies and lies

.. it's not about lying, this time - it's about forgetting ..
.. like someone who regularly forgets that he is married ..
John T.

Oh yes it is when this post was made;

"However, the Concocted News Network and other MSM hold Republicans to a much higher standard. "

There are orders of magnitude more concocted lies and BS coming from
Trump than from any of the mainstream media. Is most of the mainstream
media biased to the left? Sure, but that isn't the same as openly lying,
eg Trump and Dorian.