Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 08:25:41 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

snip

If a second referendum went the "wrong" way, that would be ignored too if they could get away with it.

1) If the first poll was left at that (rather than the questionable
*******isation we actually got), we wouldn't be in the position we are
now.

2) If after the poll, we agreed that we would hold an actual vote on
it, that vote could have required a supermajority to determine the
outcome.

3) As neither of those things happened and it's still patently obvious
to anyone actually interested in the 'will of the people' (rather than
just 1/3 of those eligible to vote) that it's still undecided because
so much is still unknown.

The only things that are known are what the status quo is and that we
don't have a clue what the full impact of us leaving will be, other
than it doesn't look good (by the measure most people would use and
that's how much things cost and how well they can live).

Come up with some facts rather than your beliefs and opinions and
maybe more people will take notice of you. Till then you will just be
another of those people you hear muttering to themselves in the park.

Cheers, T i m