Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Downsizing

On 9/18/2019 7:14 AM, Jack wrote:
On 9/17/2019 11:49 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

I choose a heavy stable base (100+ lbs maybe a lot more), because I am
not the only person in the shop sometimes.

Not exactly a bench grinder, but, you might enjoy this guys build.Â* He's
a machinist with a "to die for shop", and skills to match. It's a 5 part
series, but his channel has lots of really nice shop built tools. This
one fits your "maybe a lot more" thinking:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXzo...kXtdsrlhc1_Bde

or more simply:

https://tinyurl.com/y5kds98z

I have watched a bunch of his videos. I have not watched that
particular series yet. You are right. He has an impressive shop. I
really envy his big water jet cutter.