Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Reasons to leave the EUSSR

In article ,
T i m wrote:
You focus all your bile and bigotry into trying to convince yourself
that we are wrong and you are blessed with infallibility.

Oh the irony. Classic outpourings of a left brainer.

That tells me you are not sure of your own position at all, no matter
how much you rant and rave.

Of course that's the case, because we were never ready to answer such a
question (the referendum poll) in the first place. We weren't ready
because the majority (the 2/3rds that didn't vote to Leave) didn't have
a reason to.

Bit of a worry that Mr Reay claimed to have been a teacher. No questions
allowed in his classes. ;-)

--
*I'm planning to be spontaneous tomorrow *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.