I-zheet M'drurz

Default Advice on home repairs before selling?

rck wrote:

I have complete documentation, names and addresses of
everything I have
stated. This is not meaningless ranting, it is sound advice
based on my experiences. No, the realtors did not kick my
grandma or poison my dog. These are legitimate legal issues
which I believe were a violation of honesty and ethics on the
part of several realtors over the years.

So, the conclusion that should be drawn is:

a) You just have rotten luck

b) All realtors are scum, here are some common examples

c) You bust *everybody's* balls, you could give similar lists
for car mechanics, hair stylists, and little kids shoveling
your snow that you've dealt with in life.

d) You just have this throbbing problem with realtors.

--
If u want the races for free,