rck

Default Advice on home repairs before selling?

I have complete documentation, names and addresses of everything I have
stated. This is not meaningless ranting, it is sound advice based on my
experiences. No, the realtors did not kick my grandma or poison my dog.
These are legitimate legal issues which I believe were a violation of
honesty and ethics on the part of several realtors over the years. What
further information would you like?
As for "Usenet", this is what Earthlink uses. Anyone can look at my
e-mail address and figure out how to reply directly to me if they wish. I am
not hiding behind any service and am not giving a phony e-mail address.

Bob

"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote in message
rck wrote:

I sure haven't had much luck with "professionals". One realtor
who was the head of the realtor ethics committee was in cahoots

(snipped)

There you go. Hundreds of lines of unsubstantiated, totally
meaningless ranting from some anonymous jerkoff who you know only
as "rck" from somewhere, USA.

But of course you can believe it's all true, right? After all,
"rck" wrote it on Usenet.

Hey "rck", you left out the parts about realtors kicking your
grandma in the teeth and poisining your puppy dog. They are
about as valid as this crap that you did write.

--
If u want the races for free,