Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default More news the BBC and guardian will ignore...

Both sides behaved despicable in the run up to the referendum, I know that
many EU citizens were extremely critical of the over simplistic ways the two
sides campaigned, in my view making fun of the electorate and not treating
us to the truth. There are many pros and cons and they made it seem like
some kind of no brain thing one way or the other, no wonder everybody was
perplexed.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
https://order-order.com/2019/09/17/e...electoral-law/

Yep, the bent electioneering was done by remain not leave.

You were lied to.

--
"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill
the world with fools."

Herbert Spencer