Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How Easily Does Your Vise Move

On 9/15/2019 11:04 PM, Charlie+ wrote:
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 09:33:26 -0700, Bob La Londe wrote
as underneath :

On 9/14/2019 9:57 AM, rangerssuck wrote:

Next time I have my Taig mill apart, I plan to use some lapping compound to help secure the Z column.

Aftermarket Taig column and bed pictured next to the stock ones.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

Cant be accessed unless facebook joinee.

Sorry. Not my group. It might be all groups though. Never checked. I
manage an FB group called Makers & Builders and somebody recently said
they can't access something I posted there. They are in Bulgaria
though, so I thought it might just be due to European access
restrictions of some kind. I posted what he wanted on a private forum
and he was able to see it.