I-zheet M'drurz

Default Advice on home repairs before selling?

Rileyesi wrote:

We are considering selling our house. There are some major
projects (i.e. putting a bedroom and additional bath in the
basement) and some minor prouects (i.e. calking, painting, etc.)
that we are considering doing to up the resale value of the
house.

I was wondering if there is an information source that I can
read to get advice on what should be done. In other words, what
should we focus on to get the biggest bang for our buck??

Kind of an open ended question, I realize, but if you don't ask
you don't get a "yes", I figure!

Just about any Realtor with a website, be they a local company or
a national "chain" will have some information about this. It's
written by professionals, the people who work with home buyers
and sellers every day of the year. Go there. Or trust a bunch
of well meaning but nonetheless uninformed anonymous folks on the
internet. Your choice.

--
If u want the races for free,