Posted to uk.net.news.management,uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.politics.misc
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default What groups across Usenet are still well-used for their intended purpose?

"abelard" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:54:33 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Nope, its actually because those are vastly bigger than usenet.

I get the same result with technical questions too. The best of the
online forums leave usenet completely for dead now. I much prefer
the usenet format, but have to put up with the downsides of the
online forums because the coverage is vastly better now.

do you seriously believe more different views/stereotypes
are presented on farcebook?

I wasn't talking about facebook.