Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:50:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The evidence for that is that when I buy the potatoes as soon
as the greengrocer opens firs thing in the morning, you can
feel that the ones just put at the top of the display are much
colder than the ones further down the display towards the front.

That figures, but the cupboard they are in is cool and dark and
they are in a cardboard box as well - but still they sprout.

That¢s because

Trust that Mr Know-it-all ALWAYS has ALL the answers ...and I mean REALLY
always! LMAO

FLUSH the rest of your usual senile bull**** unread

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed: