m Ransley

Default Power cost of idle electric water heater

R . Grinch
You say Europeans and Japanese live in wretchedly small medieval
houses and don't have the room for a tank and use small appliances , Wow
, how wrong you are. To bad you've never lived or traveled in Europe
or been educated . And people are swindled you say because tankless
water heaters are BS . You have to be the dumbest sob ive run into. A
true moron.
As to usage well I see you cant read or comprehend , So i will repeat
the basics for you . My utility bill reduction corresponded with the
governments findings. An apx 75% savings in utilities .