Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removal of sockets (on a ring final cct)

On 15/09/2019 18:08, rick wrote:
Need to remove some double sockets in a kitchen due to rearrangement of
where appliances are - some have to go.

So looking for a neat solution that I can terminate (to keep ring
continuity) within the existing back box (dry wall boxes)
Wiil be classed as inaccessible, will then make the drywall hole
good.(will be behind new glass decor panels)
Thinking off something like:
https://www.screwfix.com/p/debox-4-5...-box-32a/970gv

Or possibly I thought of WAGO connectors
There is a box ...
https://www.screwfix.com/p/wagobox-j...questid=494771

Can that take 3 separate WAGO connectors ?....
https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/WA173.html

Or please suggest if a simpler way.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/teng-tool...1-pieces/2272x

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal