Rileyesi

Default Advice on home repairs before selling?

We are considering selling our house. There are some major projects (i.e.
putting a bedroom and additional bath in the basement) and some minor prouects
(i.e. calking, painting, etc.) that we are considering doing to up the resale
value of the house.

I was wondering if there is an information source that I can read to get advice
on what should be done. In other words, what should we focus on to get the
biggest bang for our buck??

Kind of an open ended question, I realize, but if you don't ask you don't get a
"yes", I figure!

Thanks.