Posted to uk.net.news.management, uk.legal, uk.d-i-y, uk.politics.misc
Keema's Nan Keema's Nan is offline

Default What groups across Usenet are still well-used for their intended purpose?

On 15 Sep 2019, Huge wrote
(in article ):

In ,
On 2019-09-14, Dave Plowman wrote:
In ,
Huge wrote:
On 13/09/2019 09:11, Rod Speed wrote:
Stephen wrote

Jesus, this has dragged the the trolls, troll-baiters (trolls in their
own right) and weirdos out of the woodwork.

And those who apparently don't know they're reading and posting to
several groups. ;-)

I'm well aware which groups I'm posting to, Oh patronising one.

Sorry for thinking you made a mistake rather than doing what you are
complaining of others doing.

**** off and die.

Thats the long term usenet contributor we all know and love.