Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hoping to de-modernise flat heating system.

On 15/09/2019 10:36, Andrew wrote:
On 15/09/2019 10:33, Mike Halmarack wrote:
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:15:25 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Well a look at the meter readings and the bill tariffs would be a
good clue.
Sounds a little bonkers considering the cost of new storage heaters
is not
insignificant, they surely all cannot have been faulty?

Brian

They may have been put in with the original build, which was early to
mid seventies. There were 3 and with any luck there will be 3 again,
since a can't think of a preferable arrangement.

Hope the 'removers' hoovered up any asbestos dust that may
have been disturbed during removal.

I nver found any asbestos in my storage heaters.
Just heavy blocks and a little bit of rockwool

all women"