Posted to alt.home.repair
Allinalather62 Allinalather62 is offline

Default Zanussi Washer Dryer not drying

replying to steverobertsbbc, Allinalather62 wrote:
Hi Steve ,I'm having The same problem you had back in 2007 and I have just
read your updates from 2017 I think . My machine is a Zanussi WJD1457W, the
same sort of and soundly and as in back and front folds . I'm still having a
problem doing what I think needs to be done and would be very grateful for
some help not sure if you still post here. I will try and send pictures if
you get back to me .thank you Jennifer Martin

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ng-226049-.htm