Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,alt.slack
Marshall Zhukov Marshall Zhukov is offline

Default A FELLER ASKS ABOUT "electrical troubleshooting in a doublewide"

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 09:43:29 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote:

On 9/14/2019 9:17 AM, G.B. Cricket wrote:
Hi All,

I've got a open neutral line in a circuit.

The VOM can read the voltage across the bare copper ground and the hot
lead but it does not register any voltage between the insulated neutral
and the hot lead.

What's the best way to troubleshoot this?

Well, as an expurt elektrician, I would close that open neutral and cross circuit to load to ground.

That doesn't make any ****ing sense, Midnight.

That always works for me. ???

It would, given that you don't even know the difference between ground
and neutral!