Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] Archibald Tarquin  Blenkinsopp Esq[_2_] is offline

Default Strange logic of posters here

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 14:11:58 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.

If you mean the knuckledraggers, it simply isn't an insult. It is a
statement of fact as I see it.

As far as coming around to "my" way of thinking goes, it isn't and
never will happen, they are just too thick.

I couldn't give a damn anyway, initially I was all for remain and was
of the opinion anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't give it a second
thought.

I am no longer in the UK, I prefer to stay as an EU citizen and feel
miffed that I have been set back thousands by stupid idiotic
knuckledraggers who were under the false assumption it would make
their miserable bland existence better.

So Excuse me if I rub it in and get a certain amount of pleasure, but
I no more want the cretins in the EU than I want a dose of the clap.

All but one of my UK connections are either secure financially, have
dual EU nationality or have an academic background that makes a joke
of migratory controls anyway. The one that doesn't matter has only
British citizenship and is a vote leave knuckledragger.

Oddly enough I don't see much of him, I expect he's saving hard.

So as far as Brexit goes, I'm all for it. Bring it on :-)

AB