Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Motion lights outside fault

On 9/13/19 3:44 PM, LeeD2019 wrote:
Hi guys Im new here And thought i would ask for some help...
I had two outdoor motion lights fitted either side of my front door by a
qualified electrician these lights are (up and down lights) with the motion
detector fitted within the body of each light.. they worked fine for a few
months then all of a sudden it went wrong. They come on fine do not
flicker...
stay on for the length of time I decided BUT.... just as they are about
to go
off they start flashing ( they turn on and off again in quick
succession) and
then turn off completely :/......Any ideas on how to fix this would be
perfect..
Thank you in advance! Lee

Could you cover one of the sensors just to see what would happen?