Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Economists see no end to US-China trade war: Poll

In article ,
says...

We don't need new taxes, we need to control spending. Sadly the new
Republican Party, the Trump Party, doesn't agree. Which is why we
now have the first $1 tril deficit again. Only difference is when we
last had that size deficit it was right after the 2008 economic decline.
Today the economy is doing fine.

I sure do agree that the spending needs to be under control. Too bad
there is not some form of oversight to determin how much the US can
borrow. Years ago if you went to a bank to borrow money you had to list
you debt and how much you could pay back on a loan.

A few months ago my wife went to a large chain store and found out that
if you applied for a store credit card you would get so much off what
she was buying. A month later she got a letter back being denied the
card as she did not have enough income. That is because she did not lie
on on the form. Her income is just social security. We have a car that
is 2 years old financed in her name that takes a big part of that
income number.

The only reason the car is financed is because it at 0% and for 7 years
so we could keep most of that money for the first few years making money
in the stock market/IRA. Every thing else is paid for and my IRA is
requiring me to take out more money that we want to spend.

---