Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Economists see no end to US-China trade war: Poll

On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10:28:36 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Yesterday Trump said that he's open to some kind of interim agreement with
China. While in France he admitted that he was having second thoughts
about his trade war with China. With the election just over a year away,
Trump is growing desperate, so maybe a solution will be found. He's
gotten rid of Bolton, that voice has been silenced.

I am still waiting on my man Trump to get the income tax form down to
the size of a post card. There is no reason to have all the rules and
loop holes for the tax.

Of course there is. It's those loopholes that have Trump paying low rates,
maybe no tax at all.

Someone wanted to tax the stock market trades. I don't see that
hapening just because of the big boys money would take a big hit on
that. With all the shares trading every day we could probalby eliminate
personal income tax.

We don't need new taxes, we need to control spending. Sadly the new
Republican Party, the Trump Party, doesn't agree. Which is why we
now have the first $1 tril deficit again. Only difference is when we
last had that size deficit it was right after the 2008 economic decline.
Today the economy is doing fine.