Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Economists see no end to US-China trade war: Poll

In article ,
says...

Yesterday Trump said that he's open to some kind of interim agreement with
China. While in France he admitted that he was having second thoughts
about his trade war with China. With the election just over a year away,
Trump is growing desperate, so maybe a solution will be found. He's
gotten rid of Bolton, that voice has been silenced.

I am still waiting on my man Trump to get the income tax form down to
the size of a post card. There is no reason to have all the rules and
loop holes for the tax.

Someone wanted to tax the stock market trades. I don't see that
hapening just because of the big boys money would take a big hit on
that. With all the shares trading every day we could probalby eliminate
personal income tax.

---