Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
My sister had one go on her dreadful Meriva while we were all out
somewhere. Then it would run for a few miles and then we'd have to let
it cool down all over again. I'm guessing it was a potted thing that
started to crack with heat and age.

A far cry from my old Tiger Cub where you would just turn the
distributor until it sounded happy, then nip it up. :-)

And, of course, reset or replace the points regularly. ;-)

--
*Red meat is not bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.