Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

In article ,
Brian Reay wrote:
Just a minor detail.

The EU claim they don‘t want border controls between NI and Ireland.

Ireland claim they don‘t want controls, even though they are starting to
construct them.

The UK have said they don‘t want controls. The aren‘t building any new
controls.

The only obstacle, ie the only people actually trying to build controls,
are the Irish- who are part of the EU.

So, in other words, just like in everything else, the EU are lying.

Not wanting and having to have are two entirely different things.

I take it you think the Leave mantra of taking back control of our borders
nonsense then? If all of them are to be totally open.

--
*I finally got my head together, now my body is falling apart.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.