Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Government Orders Google To Let Employees Express UnpopularPolitical Views

On Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 10:45:49 AM UTC-4, Home Guy wrote:

As is often the case, your own cite doesn't say what you claim.
I don't see anywhere that it says Google was ordered to allow
employees to express unpopular political views. And if Google
was to be so ordered, what does that say about the rights of business
owners, their right to run their business as they see fit?

IMO, a business should not be the place to express political views
period. Sure, you can have some discussion with colleagues around
the water cooler, we've all done that. But anyone that starts
using the corporate email
system or similar to express political views, is a damn fool and
a company should have the right to set a policy prohibiting it and
to fire anyone who fails to comply.