Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc
dennis@home[_6_] dennis@home[_6_] is offline

Default BoJo a million miles out of his depth

On 11/09/2019 14:34, Joe wrote:
8

But to drift back to the topic, my current car has tyre pressure
sensors, which are literally more trouble than they are worth, as they
are worthless. They are not particularly accurate, and apparently put
more wear and tear on valve bodies than formerly. I've had to replace
two valves, at a cost of about thirty pounds, which have torn around the
seating. Again, light on, MOT fail, regardless of the actual tyre
pressures, which of course are a potential failure point in their own
right.

What car is that, my wife's astra tp system is within 1 psi of my other
two gauges and has been working for eight years and two sets of tyres
and a couple of punctures.