Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT If schools

On Wednesday, 11 September 2019 14:54:07 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
Where I went, the boys' grammar school and the girls' high school were on
opposite sides of a fairly quiet road. The pavements and road between
one boundary fence and the other were "neutral ground" where it was
commonly accepted that boys and girls would meet.

In Guildford, the girls' High School is close to the boys' Grammar
School and it is quite common for the two to meet at lunch time. A few
years ago, I was walking past one such gathering when one of the girls
left the group with "I wouldn't sleep with you" and getting half across
the road, continued "even if you paid me!". Well brought-up young
ladies?

In my day, it was common for a boy and girl to swap blazers once outside
of school when meeting up. To say to others they were a couple. Perhaps
that explains why Scotland doesn't seem quite so fixated on LBGTQIA issues
as other parts of the land. ;-)

Ah so you started cross-dressing at an early age then