Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT If schools

On 10/09/2019 15:50, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 07:39:39 -0700 (PDT), Jonathan
wrote:

On Sunday, 8 September 2019 07:04:58 UTC+1, harry wrote:
On Saturday, 7 September 2019 12:47:32 UTC+1, Jim wrote:
On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 12:32:11 +0100
ARW wrote:

spend more time actually teaching subjects than putting up anti gay
and anti bullying posters I might eventually find a school leaver
that can wipe it's own arse.

You might even find one that knows the difference between "it's" and
"its".

His use of it's was correct.(Possessive)
It's you that's thick.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zx9ydxs

The possessive form is 'its', 'it's' is the contraction of 'it is'.

Jonathan

+1, although quite why I'm bothering, I don't know, since it was Harry
linking to that BBC article, and he's guaranteed to always get it
wrong.

It's his house; it's her house; it's its house

The third being gender confused?