Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default evo-stik timebond repositionable ?

I used to find a bit thicker coat gave me the time, but it does seem odd as
you say.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"sm_jamieson" wrote in message
I liked the idea of an adjustable contact adhesive. But some tins of
timebond say instant, and some say adjustable. Are they the same product ?
I would have thought "timebond" implies the adjustable nature.

I have to fix worktop end strips and normal contact adhesive, if I get it
out of line I have had it ! A few seconds to line up would be perfect.

Simon.