Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] is offline

Default Nice DIY job.

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:47:34 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 18:45:53 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 09/09/2019 05:01, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Sunday, 8 September 2019 17:18:40 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 08/09/2019 17:10, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:

snip

Non-DIY nonsense

/snip

Never have so many people proved in such a superb manner that DIY is
totally alien to them.

Never have I seem so much hot air from posters who do so little DIY.

+800

ATB is perhaps the greatest miscreant here.

I expect hist retort will be filled with the abuse one would expect
from
a fanatical Remoaner.

or BS like brexit being diy.

NT

Are you a Tory?

Only a Tory could blame the foriegners for screwing a referendum of
the British electorate.

So who is behind Brexit then Trump, Putin, B&Q?

Nope, John Major and Tony Bliar are to blame for their over-ambitious
expansion of the EEC/EU allowing free movement of people from developing
third world countries.

Only knuckle dragging imbeciles would believe otherwise.

And what on earth is wrong with free movement?

It sees the dregs of the EU who decide that their prospects in the
UK are better than where they are coming from, show up in the UK.

They are not "dregs". It takes a certain amount of nous and
determination to up sicks and travel to another country.

I don't know how many you have met, but I have been fortunate enough
to have worked with a lot.

Same thing happened with you bog trotters.

Can I point out something Rodders. If you are a construction worker or
Engineer, then having constructed a poer station, railway or shopping
mall, you move on to the next project. You could stay home of course,
but building a lot of railways or power stations in your home town
isn't going to make you flavour of the month.

If however you are a knuckle dragging burger flipper from Britain, you
feel horribly threatened and live in constant fear of some Polish
Engineer or Pakistani doctor flipping burgers higher than you.

That's why the Brits voted for Brexit Rodders, they went overnight
from "paki bashing" to being afraid that they and the Poles would take
their jobs.

England owes Ireland, so I would encourage an "bog trotter" to claim
some of the booty back. The wood panelling in Westminster was stolen
from my ancestors!

Centuries ago Brits were too thick to navigate the bogs, so they made
them navigable to your average traveller. Didn't work though, they had
to wait centuries for sat navs

And whether you like it or not, the majority who bothered to vote
decided that they didn't like that, and you get to like that or lump it.

I think it's great Rodders. I was a bit miffed back in blighty when
the ******* screwed the value of my sterling. I should be about
breaking even though and the sterling isn't needed for a few years at
least anyway.

I really should be grateful though, the package I am on is far better
than that in the UK, the country is a delight to live in and I also
have the opportunity to look after my property at weekends without
flying into Cork.

I just regret that I didn't get the British property on the rental
market before leaving. I don't know if Bulgarian drug dealers are
common, but I would have loved to have found some.

In short, One is extreemely happy Rodders

AB

A right chuffed bogtrotter