Posted to alt.home.repair
Olympic Swimmer Olympic Swimmer is offline

Default Sincere question with landmines

On 9/10/19 9:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/10/2019 7:25 AM, T wrote:

Now, NO ONE has the right to use deadly force against
another human being unless they are protecting themselves
or others against deadly force.Â* And indeed there are
times that a pregnancy can kill a mother, so she would
be justified in using deadly force to take her child's
life.Â* It is up to the mother.

And back to rape/incest pregnancies, killing the child
is punishing the wrong person.Â* What we should do as
a society is bend over backwards to support her and
put the child up for adoption if she so desires.

-T

You make a lot of sense, but, one question remains.Â* When is it a child? Â*Some say the moment the egg is fertilized, others say it is weeks later.

Is abortion killing a child or is it removing some tissue mass?Â* At what point does it change.

Is it morally better to abort early and not make a baby that will spend its life suffering a poor life being abused, starved, whatever?

Is masturbation a crime because all those little sperms are killed?

Many months before I was born, I remember being in a swimming contest. Selfish competitor that I am, I won. Unfortunately the other swimmers lost. Poor snowflakes didn't even get trophies for participating.