Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default where to buy chairs of this type used in Starbucks?

On 10/09/2019 12:38, Harold Davis wrote:
Hello,

I hope this question is on-topic for uk.d-i-y. I am refitting my kitchen
and there's a small area in it in which a couple of these chairs would go
very nicely. The only place I've seen these chairs is in Starbucks. They
have a fabric cushioned back and seat and an exposed metal frame. What make
are these chairs and where can I get some?

https://i.ibb.co/tZcHHrS/chair.jpg

Thanks!

Harry

Try googling for pub furniture suppliers. The hits should be the types
of companies that supply chairs, tables and such like to pubs,
restaurants etc.