Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default evo-stik timebond repositionable ?

In article ,
sm_jamieson wrote:
I liked the idea of an adjustable contact adhesive. But some tins of
timebond say instant, and some say adjustable. Are they the same product
? I would have thought "timebond" implies the adjustable nature.

I have to fix worktop end strips and normal contact adhesive, if I get
it out of line I have had it ! A few seconds to line up would be perfect.

Simon.

The original was Thixofix. That certainly worked. It slides until you
apply downward pressure.

True contact adhesive is supposed to be allowed to dry before
bringing the parts together, and then instant grab and no
chance to reposition.